body#layout #outer-wrapper { width:760px; margin-$startSide: 0px; margin-$endSide: 0px;

Saturday 12 April 2008

IF YOU FOUND $140.000 ON THE STREET?



http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=7362142

Check above link out. . .Would you do what this man did?

ADD YOUR ANSWER AND REASONS BELOW. . .

ME: It would have scared the life out of me (i would have wanted to pee my pants) to have found in the first place. Things like this do not happen let alone to me. Second thought would be is it a trap for a TV show and you end up a laughing stock on national TV?

Seriously though I STRONGLY BELIEVE WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. . .Keeping it someone has to suffer the loss no doubt. . .yes honest Eddie I am. . lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: