body#layout #outer-wrapper { width:760px; margin-$startSide: 0px; margin-$endSide: 0px;

Friday 13 June 2008

Water Bottle Holder and Bum bag combined FP&P Item number: 140240958958 (some items just don't need modeling..believe me).






I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES when I was on e-bay yesturday and came across this item advertising for sale.

A NEW MEANING TO BUM BAG AND IN THE STATES THEY CALL IT FANNY PACK. . .


It was advertised as free delivery....do you wonder why? (sweaty from -ollocks too).


P.S I Was shopping for the boyfriend...His face when I asked him "what about this one then".

2 comments:

Joanne Casey said...

Love the strategically placed rose and leaf, I think I'll give it a miss, though.

chazza said...

I know. . I looked on in horror what is in the fanny pack I'm wondering...lol x x