body#layout #outer-wrapper { width:760px; margin-$startSide: 0px; margin-$endSide: 0px;

Monday 19 May 2008

DON'T LOOK IF YOU BEEN ON THE LASH AT THE WEEKEND AND HAVE A QWEEZY TUMMY STILL...


Talk about the strangest of things that you stumble on when clicking on randum links..Does the second pic remind you of someone?. (see below)

Thank God I could have my dinner later than I wanted.

I don't now what to say BOY IT CERTAINLY DOES TAKE ALL SORTS TO MAKE THE WORD GO AROUND....

I'm not often left speechless which is not often to friends and family who now me well and ESPECIALLY SO TO THE BOYFRIEND, who loves the silence no doubt . . .lol x

ANS:David Guest. . (If he has any more plastic surgery. . . )

2 comments:

Joanne Casey said...

I'd so love for the middle one to be real!

chazza said...

How does he do it is the question. . eeekkkkkkk ow does it not pain? x x